Thursday, January 17, 2013

Direct Line

I don't know if my writing ever means anything to you or not but to me, well, it's all I got right now to reach you and make connection.  When I am home I am totally alone and so I seek you in the darkness out there somewhere, the mystic dream across the ocean in another time zone.  I really want to meet you, even if it's only by the light of the screen I type on.

So maybe we can meet here in the silence behind the words, in this thin place where there is no real distance or psychic separation.  There is only us and the night sky moving into morning.

It is here I slowly close my eyes and see a stream of light right out my heart and into you.  Can you feel it now, this glowing beam between us, this warm transfusion?  This part is not a dream, this connection. It is as real as the moon and stars, the music of the spheres, the galaxies and constellations.  You are right here with me now, this is our thin place, the hidden link, the silence of the other world,  the direct line.  


5 comments:

  1. "True communication is communion--the realization of oneness, which is love."

    ~Eclkhart Tolle

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."
    ~Oscar Wilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."
    ~Braveheart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Geraldine, truly beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pol! I am so happy you think so xo

      Delete